- 6 hours - $360 (Required for students 15 to 15½)
- 4 hours - $260
- 2 hours - $150
We offer Behind-The-Wheel training (in select areas) with one of our professional instructors. Upon enrollment, we will contact you to schedule your first meeting with your personal trainer.
Why would you use National Driver Training in car instruction over any one else? 10 Good Reasons...
- Private Lessons, customized to the drivers needs. Not every driver is in need of the same training. Some drivers may need to start in the parking lot while others just need fine tuning or maybe a brush-up. We teach new drivers and experienced drivers that have the basic training down and are ready to move to more technical advance driving skills or high level defensive driver training.
- Free pick-up and drop-off in approved areas. Schools, home, after church events.
- Parents ride along, any time.
- Convenient appointments to fit your schedule.
- Homeschooling, online or distance learning students are welcome (HSLDA, CHEC Members Encouraged).
- All New Fleet of vehicles. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Hyundai's and Jeeps- all equipped with dual controls.
- GPS tracking systems on every vehicle in training fleet. We know where your student is all the time.
- Professional driving instructors each certified and trained by our CEO Wayne Tully, a certified driving instructor and teachers trainer.
- Professional Teacher's Liability on every instructor.
- National Background Checks on all NDTI employee's